OpenCart is a world-famous free content management system designed to create an online store. This system is very popular, because it has an open and understandable source code, a powerful management tool, a huge selection of modules and templates, as well as support for the calculation of any known electronic payment system.
Interkassa is a modern system for accepting payments on the Internet, allowing in the shortest time possible to accept any form of payment. This aggregator easily connects to any sites and trading platforms and makes the process of Internet sales automated and more simplistic. Interkassa offers clients ready-made modules for popular CMS, including payment module Opencart as well. Installing the plugin is not difficult and does not take much time.
To install the payment module Opencart on your online resource, you need:
- Make sure that the module version matches your CMS;
- Download and unzip the plugin on your PC;
- upload all content from the upload folder to the server;
- in the administrative panel, select Interkassa in the payment method list;
- in the "Settings" tab, fill in all the fields, a unique wallet number, a secret key, a test key if necessary;
- You can use our new API. To do this, you need to take the id and key from your account settings, the API tab; Also, you need to add an IP address to your site in the IP Filter column.
- we save everything.
Payment system Interkassa offers a variety of payment directions, including: Visa / MasterCard, SWIFT cards, terminals, payment by mobile operators, cash, as well as payment through popular payment systems Qiwi, WebMoney, Bitcoin, W1, etc.
Having installed payment modules from Interkassa for Opencart, you will make online payments more simple, profitable and reliable.