Connect with ease to any trading platforms and sites, can payment reception system Interkassa, making sales on the Internet more simple and automated. Also this system is ready to offer its clients ready-made modules intended for popular CMS, including the payment module UMI.CMS.
This module is positioned as a management system for sites belonging to a new generation. It is convenient for the end user, since any person, even one who does not possess specific skills and knowledge, is able to comfortably and easily manage his own site.
The payment module UMI.CMS in itself combines unlimited possibilities for extensibility under the tasks of a particular project, as well as maximum flexibility for web developers. There are 6 revisions of this module: Lite, Shop, Commerce, Start, Corporate and Business.
The interface of this module is intuitive and simple, and therefore the process of filling and creating a website does not cause any complications and everything can be done only with the help of one's own forces. If you have any questions, tech support will quickly react and help resolve all the difficulties.
Payment module UMI.CMS has the following features:
• presence of three templating engines - TPL, XSLT and PHP;
• two-way integration with "1C: Enterprise";
• the ability to edit content without logging into the admin area, but directly on the site;
• access to the source code;
• the presence of over five hundred ready-made templates of sites, landings and online stores, including adaptive templates;
• Support for CPA-model and integration with Yandex.Market;
• Availability of 35 modules;
• detailed statistics on visitors, turnover, orders, average check and other indicators, which helps to analyze the sales funnel, increasing the efficiency of the online store;
• unlimitedness of multi-domain, multi-language, multi-site and multitasking in any combination.
The advantages of this module include: profitability for developers, the speed of site launch, the convenience of this CMS for the site, the economy for owners, the scalability of the functionality and the free selection of the developer.
7 stages of module installation on the online resource:
1. Comparison of the desired CMS and the module on the version.
2. Downloading and unzipping plug-in on PC.
3. Uploading content to the server from the "upload" folder.
4. The choice of the method of payment Interkassa in the admin panel.
5. Filling in the fields of the secret key, a unique purse number, a test key in the Settings tab.
6. Exclusions from the account settings in the API tab of your key and id, as well as adding the desired site to the "IP Filter" graph.