Business Development Manager
This job is for you if you:
- Know how acquiring banks, PSPs and payment systems are connected
- Understand what alternative payment methods are and how they work
- Know the specifics of the work of business lending banks, regulators, affiliates, settlement banks and financial organizations
- Communicate equally effectively with C-level managers, software developers, marketing departments, or specialized lawyers
- Develop sales plans in accordance with business goals
- Develop business based on existing partners and search for new channels to achieve certain indicators
- Prepare commercial offers for potential partners
- Call and organize meetings with potential partners, make presentations of the company's products and services
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with partners
- Cooperate with other departments of the company to effectively and professionally fulfill customer requests
- Discuss the terms of contracts for new products and services with payment service providers (PSPs) and banks
- Present the company's solutions to C-level managers
- Full support of all stages of the sales process — from attracting a potential partner and negotiations to signing an agreement and launching
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in business development in the international market and can clearly indicate your achievements
- Worked in the niches of gambling/betting/crypto/ICO with a focus on B2B sales
- Are fluent in English and Ukrainian, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- Strive for autonomous operation with minimal control from the manager
- Have excellent communication skills, are excellent at networking and conducting presentations
- Always take a proactive position and look for non-standard ways to effectively solve work tasks
We create conditions in which our specialists work comfortably and achieve their goals with comfort and pleasure:
⏰ Convenient work schedule
We don't wait for our employees with a stopwatch. Only flexible terms of cooperation and a comfortable work schedule. Start the working day between 8 and 10 am Kyiv time and finish accordingly.
🧑💻 Work from anywhere in the world
We have a super-comfortable office in Kyiv, where you can meet colleagues in the spacious kitchen and work in the comfortable lounge area. The office has a shelter in case of air alarms. However, if you are comfortable working remotely, we have nothing against it.
We were able to adapt to wartime conditions, so we continue to develop our business and conquer new markets. We pay our salaries in full and without delay. After the outbreak of a full-scale war, not a single employee lost his job, including those who defend Ukrainian lands at the front.
🏝Paid vacation and sick leave
Each employee of our company has 24 days of vacation, which can be used at any convenient time by prior agreement with the team. We also do not require certificates and do not limit sick days. Get better and gain strength as much as you need.
💻 Equipment of your choice
Choose any convenient gadget for work: IOS or Windows. We always go to a meeting with employees, so if necessary, we will select equipment in accordance with your wishes and work tasks.
🎁 We remember all the important events
Now our team works from different parts of Ukraine and the world, but this is not a reason to forget about someone's birthday or anniversary in the company. We also congratulate and rejoice with the whole team when someone gets married or has replenishment in the family.
🤗 Support and mutual assistance
In our company, it is impossible to be alone with problems. You need to refuel the car or find housing, collect money for pickups for the armed forces of Ukraine, or send bulletproof vest from Europe to Ukraine — just write to HR managers or colleagues in the general chat. We will make every effort to solve the problem, whether it is a work moment or a personal issue.
If you are looking for a place where you can grow as a specialist, develop a progressive product and enjoy working in a cool team, leave your resume 🚀